10 Benefits of Physical Exercise
- Increases your physical endurance.
- Strengthens/ boosts your immune system.
- Strengthens your lungs and respiratory system.
- Reinforces joints and increases joints’ endurance.
- Helps to lose weight and helps to build muscles.
- Increases self esteem.
- Increases the thickness of the bones and strengthens them.
- Decreases the effects of diabetes.
- Prevents hypertension/high blood pressure.
- Effects mental health positively.
In order to achieve the positive effects of physical exercise, it is suggested to do it at least 2 or 3 times a week.
Also, please check with your doctor to see if the exercises you want to do are okey for you to do. (This may change based on the age or other physical conditions).
P.S. Nice warm or cold shower after exercising helps your muscles relax, and you feel freshen up and relieved. Do not forget to check our O'live all natural soap collection to pick a relaxing soap to use while you shower.